1. I have been suffering from an inflamed bladder for many years. After seeing slides of my blood after drinking a cup of coffee, I decided not to ever do that again. I blended Frankincense, Peppermint, Sandalwood and Ledum and took this in a capsule 2-3 times daily. I took a capsule of Lavender before bed. I experienced detox reactions with a few aches and pains and sore throat, but after that passed I’ve had not more pain from the bladder and urethra. This has been a mountain of a problem in my life, and I am very thankful for these oils!
2. My brother is a quadriplegic. He suffered chronic bladder and kidney infections for over 20 years until he learned about using essential oils. Since he started using Digestion Support and Lemongrass, he has not had a single infection. He applies this topically over the bladder area with a very warm compress for 30 minutes twice a day. A diet high in vitamin C is also helpful.
3. Bladder infection blend that works for me: Cleansing internally 3-4 times daily via a capsule and topically as desired (with a warm compress if possible). Also, Warrior to fight infection. This combo is great!
4. Juniperberry and Digestion Support have helped me tremendously with my frequent bouts with bladder infections. I rub them over my bladder whenever I feel one coming on and/or take in a capsule. I also drink lots of water. Linda suggested drinking ½ my body weight in ounces of water daily with a sqeeze of fresh citrus. I also like to put a drop of Lymphatic Cleanse blend in my water when I feel a UTI coming on, and this has helped several health issues I had battles with.
5. For a bladder or kidney infection we use virgin Coconut oil (LOTS of it, both eaten and applied topically to the kidneys), TONS of water, dandelion root tea, raw garlic, probiotics, Warrior or Plague Defense applied topically (over the kidneys and lower abdomen) and prayer. - Kate
6. I've been using the Kidney/Bladder and have felt much better. When I ran out, after a few days I could tell I still needed the support, so I'm getting some more!
7. I have almost run out of my Kidney/Bladder and don't want to go a day without it - it's making a big difference in how I feel. - Kathy
8. I have suffered with interstitial cystitis For the last 16 years. When I was first diagnosed with it I was given 4 different prescriptions and told it wasn't about the quantity of life but the quality. After one day of taking the prescription and feeling worse than I started, I prayed and ask God for a different way of dealing with it. I completely cleaned up my diet. I ate Nourishing Traditions for 11 years, and the last 4 years I have been on the GAPS diet and Low Oxalate diet. I also tried a nutritionist, chiropractor, acupuncture and NAET therapy. But lately I have been using Kidney/Bladder from Hopewell and loving it. I place 4 drops in an empty gelatin capsule (diluted with coconut oil) and take one after breakfast, lunch and dinner. The pain has greatly been reduced! I'm so thankful! The burning and frequency has slowed way down. I'm so thankful God has led me to your company and all your wonderful products! - Nancy
9. I put a drop or two of TANGERINE oil in my water to help me drink more. I've read where that there is a concern that this may damage my esophagus or stomach lining, but I shake then drink and have not had any negative issues. I love it! Drinking water helps a lot with my interstitual cystitis, and I feel that adding just a little Tangerine helps me drink and may help address the spasma. - Amanda
10. I'm amazed at the relief from urgency/frequency of bladder using the Kidney/Bladder blend! I'm not certain if I am dealing with interstitial cystitis or overactive bladder or what -- but, this blend has been very helpful! I'm back to a normal use of the "little room" rather than it being my closest friend! I thought I had a bladder infection, so at first I treated as I had some years ago, but, the symptoms of urgency/frequency/pressure did not subside (there was no blood or pain upon urination). I began to use Tangerine in my water throughout the day which helped a little, but, I needed more help. So, following the testimonies given by others on how they used Kidney/Bladder, and adding in a tiny bit of my own intuition, I initially ingested 7-8 drops four times a day (in a capsule). [HEO's comment: We feel that internal use carries a risk that the user needs to be aware of. While a few drops mixed with a carrier oil is typically suitable short term, 7-8 may be excessive. Please consult with a qualified health care provider if uncertain.] There is always a little that drips onto my hand which I rub over the kidney area. No carrier oil used either topically or internally. After a couple weeks of 4X a day in a capsule, I now take it three times a day and Tangerine is still used in water throughout the day. - Teri
11. Cystoprotek capsules promote bladder health and supports the protective layer of the bladder. I use it when I have a flare up of IC and I've had really good results with it. (I order these from Amazon) - Stacey
12. My mom drinks 8 oz of water with a tsp of baking soda, and that gets rid of her bladder infections almost immediately. - Diane
13. My daughter takes ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) with honey and Lemon in water and it takes care of her bladder infections almost immediately. - Krista
1 TB Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably organic, raw, unfiltered)
1 TB Raw Honey (if local honey is not available, then try to at least use raw, unprocessed)
1 Cup Water
Stir well and drink - very beneficial and tasty :-)
14. After reading the testimonials, my husband and I decided to try rubbing Cypress oil on our bellies (bladder area) to see if that helped us get through the night without waking up to go to the bathroom. It worked like a charm for both of us! We each rub 1-2 drops of oil on the bladder area right before bed, and now we can both go all night without having to "go." We are also both getting such better rest because of it! I can't remember the last time either of us slept through the night before using Cypress! - Michelle
15. Right about the time when I first found your oils last year, I got a really painful bladder infection. I went to the doctor and he prescribed some antibiotics, but I really didn't want to take them if at all possible. I read about the Warrior blend, and I told myself I would give it 24-48 hours of drinking tons of water, taking d-mannose powder and applying diluted Warrior blend on my abdomen over my bladder area. The first time I applied it in the evening, I didn't notice any improvement in the pain. The second time, an hour later, I didn't notice anything either, but the third time, the pain seemed to go away immediately, and I was able to get a good night's sleep! I was stunned. Within just 2 days, the oils actually resolved my bladder infection, and I didn't have to take a 10-day course of antibiotics. Since then, I've been hooked. - Robin