Cypress essential oil may support, aid, ease, soothe, reduce, calm, relax, promote and/or maintain healthy function of the following:
Anxiety, stress, nervous tension
Fatigue (boost energy)
Ligaments, connective tissue
Respiratory (infection, inflammation, coughs, spasms)
Skin care, scars
Stress, anxiety, nervous tension
Battaglia writes: Cypress is renowned as an excellent venous decongestant and is used for the treatment of varicose veins, oedema and haemorrhoids. Holmes describes the therapeutic properties of cypress: "Cypress is the only essential oil which is a true venous blood decongestant as well as an astringent . . . it gives a lift to the side of the circulation liable to congestive stasis, relieving resultant menstrual imbalances with heavy periods and intermenstrual bleeding. Part of cypress' blood activating action is a restorative effect on the veins themselves, useful with ailments ranging from heamorrhoids to phlebitis."
1. My 7-year-old son has always wet the bed. I started rubbing Cypress on his belly before bedtime, and after 1 week of doing that the bed wetting stopped
. We've enjoyed using the oils for different things. - C.M.
2. We have seen great success with by rubbing Cypress oil over the bladder area at night for our son who is a chronic bedwetter
! I chose the Cypress because I had come across a few testimonies that it had worked for other children. Thought we might as well give it a try, and sure enough, it does work!!!
3. I tried Cypress on my 7-year-old son who was still wetting the bed
, 6 days later he stopped! Praise the Lord. Thank you :) - Daniel J.
4. I read where a woman had a concussion
. By applying Cypress over her brain stem, her headaches left for good.
5. My son has resisted using the oils for his chronic nosebleeds, though I got Cypress with him in mind. He just came to me with a nosebleed. I got the bottle of Cypress and rubbed some on his nose. He asked how long it would take to work. Before I could answer him, he said, "This is insane. My nose isn't bleeding!" It literally took less than 30 seconds to work. He gets nosebleeds
frequently, and I assure you that they don't stop that suddenly, nor that soon after they start (his nosebleed had just started when he came to me.) I continue to be amazed by essential oils. And I am very grateful that you provide affordable ones. I would only have been able to purchase two or three oils from certain other companies for the price I paid for 11 of yours, yet yours are clearly of excellent quality. I absolutely would not have been able to discovered the power of essential oils without your company. Thank you! - Heather
6. I thought this was a great EO story to share: I work with a non-profit organization in Haiti and we have two orphanages. This story came from a small team that worked at the orphanage all last week. "A previous team identified a need for the twelve (12) Thomazeau orphans. All of the kids were wetting their beds
overnight causing the staff to wash their sheets and clothes every morning. As you know, there are no washers ? dryers at Thomazeau, so the Haitian staff was doing this by hand and hanging them out to dry. This was a monumental task each day, not to mention that the mattresses were ruined. The previous team purchased new mattresses and ordered new plastic covers from the States for our team to bring in. Upon our arrival, our team helped remove the old mattresses and installed new ones with plastic covers the first day we were there. Two women on our team also gave the Haitian staff some "Cypress Oil" to rub on the kid’s stomachs to help. The next morning, only one (1) child had wet the bed and the results have been similar ever since. What a huge relief for the Haitian staff! Praise God!" - Sandy
7. I bought Cypress specifically for potty training
and it helped my 2 (now 3) yr old greatly!! He hasn't gone in his bed in a long time, but when we thought he was good, then he'd go in his bed, the next few nights I'd put it on him and he would last a long time. Now he really never goes in bed... I love that my friends told me about essential oils! They've changed our lives!! - Shae
8. We have used Cypress oil, and so far it has been the most beneficial. My son is a heavy sleeper and goes hard during the day, so, if he gets overly tired, he may still wet the bed
. I've heard that calming them a while before bed with a bath and then limiting anything too stimulating on the brain, such as TV, Internet, etc. is helpful. We now do this in addition to Cypress oil with good results. -Valerie
9. My boys wet the bed
and after one chiropractic adjustment for one of them, never wet the bed again. Sometimes it takes repeated adjustments but we have seen excellent results. Also, Cypress essential oil works well if rubbed over the bladder every night before bed. You can also firmly massage arms and legs throughout the day and I have heard that helps something register things in the brain better and aids in knowing when they need to go at night. - Rachel
10. One of my sons was allergic to wheat. No wheat = no bed wetting
. Cypress oil did help if we knew he had had some. - Kelly
11. After reading the testimonials, my husband and I decided to try rubbing Cypress oil on our bellies (bladder area) to see if that helped us get through the night without waking up to go to the bathroom
. It worked like a charm for both of us! We each rub 1-2 drops of oil on the bladder area right before bed, and now we can both go all night without having to "go." We are also both getting such better rest because of it! I can't remember the last time either of us slept through the night before using Cypress! - Michelle
12. Our 10-year-old son was of cured bedwetting using Cypress. It took a couple of weeks, but he is now dry every night! - Sandi
13. Having read the testimonies concerning Cypress and bed wetting, I wondered if Cypress would help me with sudden bladder urges. I am pleased to say that it has been of great benefit!. I diluted Cypress in a roll-on, and I applied it upon getting up and going to bed. It has almost completely taken care of those sudden urges. I now apply it less frequently, and it is still helping. - Iris
14. I gave some Cypress to a friend whose 10-year-old daughter was still wetting the bed. She rubbed it on her abdomen and she never wet the bed again. - Barbara
15. I have a very small bladder and frequent bathroom stops have been part of my life since childhood. I am using Cypress oil over my bladder and can sleep all night. This is nothing short of a miracle! - Merri
16. Cypress oil cured my daughter with bed wetting and it also helps me tremendously with cramps from my endometriosis! Love it! - Jessica R.
17. One of my children had this issue and the only thing that finally resolved it, after trying the neurodevelopmenal suggestions, was Cypress essential oil from Hopewell Essential Oils. The child rubbed it just below navel everynight, and in about 2 weeks it resolved. - Caroline
Hopewell Essential Oil blends with Cypress
Regeneration for Bones and Joints