Mink oil, lecithin, beeswax, lanolin, sesame seed oil, wheat germ oil, and rose hip seed oil with Rosewood (Aniba roseadora), Palmarosa (Cymbopobon martinii), Geranium (Pelargonium roseum), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Balsam fir (Idaho), Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), Carrot seed oil (Daucus carota), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifoila)
A protective and soothing salve formulated for external use. Typically used for minor skin irritations, cuts and abrasions, this blend of ingredients is effective yet gentle and safe. A perfect salve for dogs and horses as well.
Clean the affected area. Apply as desired.
1. For my chronic psoriasis I used 1/4 oz of your Golden Salve with 3-4 drops of Pain-X added. I heated the salve up by wrapping a heating pad around it like you suggested, and once it was liquid I added the essential oils. I stirred the oil in with a toothpick to mix. I applied the salve to affected skin at least twice daily. This has also worked great for at least 3 of my skeptical friends who have tried it.
2. I tried the remedy mentioned in the testimony where the person used your Golden Salve with Pain-X added, and it brought me much relief. I use it liberally (that's why I purchased the larger size!), and I make sure to apply when I go to bed and when I wake up. I have also become very conscious about keeping my body alkalized - I think the psoriasis is caused (or at least greatly aggravated) by an acidic body. Restricting grains and eliminating sugars is a big factor for me also.
3. I use Golden Salve on almost all cuts and scrapes that happen at our house. Lately, it has been the critters. The dog came in with a 1/2 inch long, deep slice between her eyes. I packed it with Golden Salve and in a few days it healed just fine. Then the goat kids where disbudded. Several weeks later, the caps came off and the flesh underneath bled and showed early signs of infection. I smeared a thick coating over the area. The next morning the raw places were just pink new skin! My family was amazed at how fast the kids heads had healed. We will always have a stash of this around! - Emily
4. I have struggled with psoriasis for over a year. I eliminated all grains, sugar and dairy out of my diet and this helped a little. I tried colloidal silver cream, bee venom cream and at least ten other salves. Then I read the testimonies here, so I gave decided to try Golden Salve. I smeared a small amount on the affected area. It didn’t just help - the next morning the psoriasis was gone! The ringworm patches I have had for two years were also gone! The skin looked normal!!! I have continued to apply Golden Salve once a day to be sure this stuff stays gone. I also have started using this on boils. Usually they take weeks to heal, and then they turn into Keloid scars. With Golden Salve they heal up in two days. - E.N.
5. I am a cyclist and I recently developed saddle sores on a cold rainy ride when I unknowingly got sand in-between me and the bike saddle. I applied some Golden Salve on them with a bandage overnight. I was amazed at how good they looked in the morning! I continued to put the salve on without bandages during the day and with bandages at night. They healed remarkably well even though I continued to cycle during this time! Then I had an little spill on my bike and my front chainring dug into the back of my leg causing an ugly gash down my leg. Right away I started putting Golden Salve on and it healed so much faster than I would have expected! I am using this on all the kids’ skin issues from now on! - Katy
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.