Dr. Hull's Sleep
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)
, Wild Orange (Citrus sinensis)
, Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)
, Mandarin Red (Citris deliciosa)
, Italian Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
, Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
, Copaiba (Copaifera langsdorfii)
, Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
, Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum)
, Sandalwood Mysore (Santalum album)
Who is Dr. Hull?
Dr. Hull's Sleep essential oil blend may support, aid, ease, soothe, reduce, calm, relax, promote and/or maintain healthy function of the following:
Nightmares (see testimony #8)
Perfume (see testimony #4)
The following anecdotal testimonies have not been reviewed by the FDA.
The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease.
Information shared on the HEO website is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice given by your trusted health care provider.
We believe that essential oils are provided by the Lord to support our health and well-being.
The Lord is our wisdom, protector and healer.
(Genesis 1:29-30, Ezekiel 47:12)
1. A man had sleep issues after surviving an earthquake in California years ago. After 3 months use of this blend, his sleep issues disappeared.
2. I tried the Dr. Hull's Sleep blend, and it has worked wonderfully! Thank you so much! - Christopher L.
3. I received my oils last week. I love them!!! I mixed Balance
last night. I used that along with Dr. Hull’s Sleep and actually slept the entire night. I haven't slept an entire night
thru in forever! Thank you so much!!! - Jacqueline
4. I love Dr. Hulls Sleep! I wear it as a perfume to crowded events. The blend doesn't put me to sleep so much as it puts me at ease and takes the edge off my anxiety
when it comes to dealing with large numbers of people I do not know. I apply the Dr. Hulls Sleep with a roll-on applicator to all the places one might apply perfume before I leave the house- and I keep a sample size bottle in my handbag at all times. This is a must have for me. - Mary
5. I LOVE Dr Hulls Sleep blend! - Cathy
6. Sleep oil blend is the most magical anecdote for my five year old who becomes a hyperactive sleep fighter in the evening. It quickly calms him down and sends him to the land of nod
. Thank you! - Tiffany
7. I thought you might get a chuckle out of this: I have a Jack Russel Terrier who is 18 years old. She is getting anxious in her old age and at night has a hard time settling down. She circles and circles the bed, lays down, gets up, etc. When I put Dr. Hull's Sleep in the atomizer she settles right down and goes to sleep and sleeps through the night
. That means I can sleep. So grateful for this oil. - Patty
8. A few months ago my 7-year-old twin girls started waking every night at the same time with nightmares
for about 6 weeks. I could easily console them and they didn't remember anything in the morning, but my hubby and I were tired from waking up like that every night, and they were pretty scared during the episodes. I bought the Dr. Hull's Sleep blend for my hubby and I to use for other sleep issues and decided to try it on my girls. That night, and every night since (2 months now), they no longer wake up with nightmares! It is also helping me and my hubby sleep better as well. Love this stuff!! - Sarah
9. My kids absolutely love this blend - Shelley
10. My friend's son is 10 and has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. He asked his mom if I had anything for sleeping. I had my Dr. Hull's Sleep blend with me so we put some on his palms with olive oil. He awoke the next morning and said MOM! It worked! I fell asleep before [older brother], and I didn't wake up all night! My friend also told me that she used it and sleep great, too! - Dana
11. Thank you for the best quality oils and oil blends out there. There are so many fake oils. I can do my research in a company or an oil and still not be satisfied that I have received the best oil. I never have to worry about yours. I'm in love with your Sleep blend. I use it every night. If I don't use the Sleep blend, I can't enter into a deep sleep. With nursing babies that nurse throughout the night, I need something that helps me enter into sleep. I can now with the Sleep oil blend. Thank you so much for your dedication to such high quality and excellence. It gives me peace of mind to know I can always go to you for quality oils. - Daniela
Phototoxic Caution: If applying to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or UV light, the maximum use is 4.8%.
Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat— like the membranes of your eyes and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eyes or skin. Tisserand suggests: "With essential oils, fatty oil has been suggested as an appropriate first aid treatment, though the advantage of saline [eyewash] is that the eyes can be continually flushed, and this is less easy with fatty oil.” We are not aware of a case where essential oil in the eyes caused permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your health care provider.