Little Flowers Moisturizing Spray
Frankincense (Boswelia frereana), Sandalwoods, Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) and Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) essential oils in an organic Jojoba oil base
The oils in this beautiful blend are noted to help protect, andnourish the skin and reduce inflammation. Little Flowers blend supports the skin's elasticity, tissue renewal and balance hydration. May help with scar tissue, psoriasis, wrinkles, dry spots, age/sun/liver spots. See testimonies on the Little Flowers detail page.
Application Suggestions (see Essential Oil Usage):
Spray into palm and apply sparingly to face and neck. It can also be enjoyed as an all body massage (avoid tender tissues).
1. I've been using Wrinkle Ease and Little Flowers for the last couple weeks, and I have to say, I'm am very pleased with it. I was a long time user of Mary Kay, and nothing they have compares! I have trouble with oily skin, but MK moisturizer for oily skin left my face feeling dry. With Wrinkle Ease my skin feels great, well moisturized but not oily! Love, Love, Love this product! - Becky
2. I love the Wrinkle Ease and Little Flowers. It has improved the texture of my skin, is not greasy, and smells lovely.
3. I purchased a bottle of Little Flowers Spray to apply to my face. I have age spots on my hands. I always spray the oil on my left hand so I can use my right hand to apply it to my face. I started noticing that the age spots on my left hand are less noticeable than on my right hand now. Could you make a lotion that has the ingredients that are in Little Flowers? There are two other people in my office that are interested in this, too. We would like to apply it to our hands, arms and legs to see if it would make the age spots less noticeable in those areas.
HEO: If you'd like it in a lotion, you can get the unscented cream or lotion and add what you have to it as desired.
4. I am in LOVE with Little Flowers Spray and Wrinkle Ease Spray. They are amazing. They both have Frankincense in them, and that is supposed to help with dark spots. I use Wrinkle Ease in the morning and I use Little Flowers at night. LOVE LOVE LOVE! - Wendee
5. I use Little Flowers for deodorant. - Cammy
Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat— like the membranes of your eyes and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eyes or skin. Tisserand suggests: "With essential oils, fatty oil has been suggested as an appropriate first aid treatment, though the advantage of saline [eyewash] is that the eyes can be continually flushed, and this is less easy with fatty oil." We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your health care provider.