Peaceful Moisturizing Spray
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Blue Tansy (Tanecetum annum), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Mandarin Red (Citrus deliciosa) and Frankincense (Boswelia frereana) with a soothing blend of Safflower seed oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Sesame seed oil (Sesamum indicum), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), organic Sunflower Oil (Helicanthus annuus), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Vitamin A (Retinol) and Vitamin E oils (Tocopherol)
An ideal after bath/shower body moisturizer. This is a wonderful blend to use as an evening massage on children who have trouble sleeping.
Peaceful blend of essential oils is a wonderful oil to diffuse (although the spray version is not suitable to diffuse since it has a carrier oil in it). It is relaxing, eases tension and calms anxiousness. It can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. Some report that helps to calm overactive and "hard-to-manage" children. By using as a spray, it can be a soothing after bath blend.
The oils in this blend have historically been used to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
Application Suggestions (see Essential Oil Usage):
Topical: Typical use is as a body spray after a bath or shower. Spray into palm and apply as desired.
Diffuse: Not suitable because of the carrier oil. If you'd like to diffuse Peaceful, choose Peaceful essential oils only.
1. I purchased this blend for my child on the autism spectrum, but my husband also likes it. In fact, when we were running low, he urged me to be sure and get more before it ran out. He sleeps so much better when he uses it!
2. Our daughter who has Down Syndrome loves this blend and so do we. Before her bedtime, we put a drop in her palm. She rubs her palms together and then offers to rub them on our cheeks. It's a wonderfully relaxing blend. - Linda
3. We purchased Peaceful for our child with ADD, but discovered that when daddy applies the oil on him at bedtime, daddy doesn't snore! I'm ordering a double-size bottle because everyone in the family loves this blend! - Susan
4. I have "restless leg" at times and it makes me NUTS when it happens. The thing that helps me most is to apply Peaceful Spray on my wrists and on my temples because it really relaxes me, and I go to sleep within 20-30 minutes despite my legs. - Ami
5. I recently started going to the gym for fitness classes and have not been sleeping well since starting them. I feel like I fall asleep and then electricity jolts through my legs and wakes me up. This happens all night long and then I'm exhausted the next day. I finally remembered I had the Peaceful spray and put a few squirts onto the bottom of my feet and rubbed it in. I fall asleep quickly and never wake up through the night now. I have slept better in the past couple of weeks than I ever have!! I will definitely keep this on hand from now on! - Jennifer
Avoid contact with the eye. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eye and skin. Essential oils are hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Wiping with carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eye. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.