Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease that can affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus and causes a wide range of symptoms. People with Crohn’s can experience periods and flare ups and remission. The specific relationship between bacteria and Crohn’s remains unclear.
1. I have struggled with Crohn's disease for over 20 years, but at last something is working for me. I take a capsule with 2 drops of Digestion Support and 2 drops of Frankincense at least once daily, sometimes twice. It has made a world of difference in my life. I also find that applying Digestion Support topically works well.
2. This is what is working for my painful bouts with Crohn’s disease:
I fill a small capsule with half Digestion Support and half Frankincense - about 4 drops each, and I take this with a smoothie made with Virgin Coconut oil drizzled in. I know the VCO helps, but adding the capsule has turned it around for me. I also follow Jordan Ruben’s protocol in The Maker’s Diet.
3. My Crohn’s improved by simply increasing the amount of pure water I was drinking (at least ½ my body weight in ounces daily) and adding a drop of Peppermint and Lemon to each glass. I stir vigorously and drink. [never use EOs with plastic]
4. For my Crohn’s, I take Digestion Support + Frankincense in a capsule at breakfast and dinner (4-6 drops in a 00 capsule) for two weeks. Then I switch to 2 drops each of:
Sometimes I add Marjoram because it seems to calm muscle spasms.
I do this for a couple of weeks and go back to the Digestion Support and Frankincense.
Topically for pain, I use Digestion Support and sometimes add extra Peppermint.
5. Nothing beats Digestion Support for my battle with Crohn’s disease. It’s fantastic and has given me my life back. I take several drops by capsule twice daily. I also apply it topically, and if the pain is bad (which it not longer is!), I applied Digestion Support first, and then PainX and sometimes Copaiba. I also think the Green Pasture CLO is helping as well.
6. A friend of mine was diagnosed with Crohns and was on medication for some time when she visited a relative who told her she was also diagnosed with Crohns and found out she was highly allergic to high fructose corn syrup. My friend went home and cleaned her kitchen of all HFCS, and got off her meds. - Sally
7. I suffered from Crohn's disease for years. I had one surgery, including a bowel resection. I found aloe very helpful as well as GOOD probiotics, homemade yogurt and omegas. For a year I did all this faithfully. Today I boast in the Lord! He healed me through His creation! NO drugs or any treatment for YEARS! - Allison
8. I was diagnosed with both of leaky gut and yeast overgrowth about 3 1/2 years ago (I also have a Crohns diagnosis amongst other things). The SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet) diet (taking out all diary, sugar and gluten, helped tremendously. With the yeast overgrowth, you not only need to be cautious of sugar but also of many fruits and carbs. The elimination of these helps reduce inflammation. I also had a food sensitivity test done (blood test about $140.00), which helped me figure out what foods I was reacting to (to help heal my leaky gut). I also started drinking homemade bone broth. Due to the combo of these things and some various supplements, I have been in a state of remission for several years, having only occasional flares, which are probably caused by some "cheating" on my diet... which I RARELY do. I've found it just isn't worth it. I referred to Against All Grain and Wellness Mama for some help on these topics. - Amy