Aloe Vera, Lavender Hydrosol (Lavendula angustifolia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Trace Minerals, Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Clove (Eugenia scayophyllata), Naiouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia) and Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi) in a base of organic Safflower seed Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), organic Sunflower seed Oil(Helicanthus annuus), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum)
23% dilution ratio
Shelf Life: 1-2 years (Refrigeration prolongs shelf life)
Children? Use appropriate dilution for age. Skin irritation risk; use with caution on children under 2 years of age.
Aloe Vera is used to balance yeast/fungus, bacteria and viruses. Trace Minerals may help regenerate cells and are anti-fungal, -viral, -bacterial, and have been shown to fight candida and stimulate the immune system. The essential oils in this blend fight and protect against fungal issues including athlete's foot.
Application Suggestions (see Essential Oil Usage):
Topical: Shake well before using and spray into palm and apply as desired. The dilution ratio is 23%.
1. I've tried everything imaginable for my athlete's feet, and this is the only thing that has come close to working. I'm thrilled with it! I wear work boots all day long - this has been like a plague for me until now. Many thanks for great products! - Kerry H.
2. My husband has also been using the Fungus spray for his painful cracked heels - within 3 applications he saw a complete turnaround and thinks he feet will be back to normal soon. He's been dealing with this for almost two years, trying all kinds of remedies, both drug store and natural. This is the first thing that made any difference, and wow what a difference! - Tami R.
3. My daughter developed a pretty bad rash behind her knee, and it eventually spread to the other knee. I tried using the usual over-the-counter fungal creams, as I suspected it to be a fungal rash, but they did not work. We then went to our natural doctor who identified the rash to be fungal, and she gave us a natural remedy for candida, but that too would not knock out this rash. I then bought HEO's Fungal Spray, and this blend eliminated this rash. Praise the Lord! I then noticed a couple of months later our daughter had a white discolored patch on her arm. I looked up on the internet what this could be and read about tinea versicolor. I used the Fungal Spray again, and although it was slower to remove the infection (tinea versicolor can be stubborn), it did work. This spray is incredible and I recommend it highly for fungal infections. - Marie
4. My son is a firefighter and had a bad fungal issue that was aggravated by being in wet gear. It was totally resolved with the Fungal Spray. - Emmy
5. My husband has battled some underarm fungus for about 7 years, having to use prescription creams to keep it at bay, but it never healed it. It always came back after he stopped the creams. He has been using the Fungal Spray and is very pleased with it! Thank you. - Jade
6. My husband has been fighting a rash in his groin area for about 15 years. Every once in a while it goes haywire and spreads like wildfire. Recently when this happened he went to the doctor and was advised to use Lamasil on it (an OTC fungal cream). In the past, any use of OTC products has made it worse because of all the other ingredients in the creams. My husband agreed to try the fungal spray even though the pharmacist told him he needed to use "real" medicine first. Seriously, an hour after the first spray the rash was 50% gone, and within a day it was barely visible. What's more, he was able to tolerate the spray even on the most tender areas of the rash. He did wince a bit when it got on some raw spots, but with persistence those spots healed and the spray eventually healed the entire rash within a few days! He is now using it to maintain his skin and prevent further break outs. Thank you so much! This problem has caused him so much pain and suffering over the last many years, and to see it so quickly resolved with the Fungal Spray was amazing! Furthermore, we ended up paying $165.00 for him to go to the doctor, yet a $35.00 bottle of Fungal Spray that did the trick! We are very thankful it worked. - Kerri
7. For quite a while I was burdened with nausea, belly ache and bloating after eating. Sometimes I suffered most of the day through it and thought I must have gotten oversensitive to milk, sugar or anything unhealthy. I had some strong reactions and felt very uncomfortable, and then it occurred to me that I probably had Candida!! I immediately checked on the Hopewell site to look for something and saw that the Fungal Spray I had bought initially for something else might help me fight Candida! I was happy to try it out. I sprayed it on my belly and rubbed it in and felt better. I did it twice more, so like 3 days in a row, and after the second or third time it felt a bit hot in the area, but in a good way, as if something is happening. I stopped using it because I no longer have nausea, bloating and stomachache anymore! Wow!!! - Bernice
Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat— like the membranes of your eyes and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eyes or skin. Tisserand suggests: "With essential oils, fatty oil has been suggested as an appropriate first aid treatment, though the advantage of saline [eyewash] is that the eyes can be continually flushed, and this is less easy with fatty oil." We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your health care provider.