Aloe Vera Leaf (Aloe barbaderis mill), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Helichrysum italicum, Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Ready To Use
Topical: Shake well and test on a small area first to be sure it does not aggravate the condition. Apply as often as desired.
As with all skin issues, it is advisable to test a small patch of skin to be
sure that the results will be positive and not aggravate the condition.
1. I used your Itchy Rash spray on my contact dermatitis with great relief. I used it liberally - it was cooling, refreshing and gave much relief. I need to get a larger bottle - this one is a hit.
2. I loved this blend for our children with the chicken pox. It is very mild yet effective. It was even safe to use on their faces. It's a great blend!
3. This was too strong for a 1-year-old baby when he had an eczema flare-up. His mother sprayed it all over his body and tried to wash it off with water instead of using a soothing fatty oil (carrier oil). Others have used this with good results for eczema, but her little one did not respond well with it. For young children, please see the information in HEO's Baby and Children section. Young children require more dilution than typically found in a standard product.
Please note: As with all skin issues, it is advisable to test a small patch of skin to be sure that the results will be positive and not aggravate the condition. If an aggravation does occur, dilute with a carrier oil (a good cooking oil such as coconut oil or olive oil works well).
4. I like to use this for deodorant. It's fresh and cool.
5. We bought your Itchy Rash Spray for bites and we LOVE it. It is the best thing we have ever found for mosquito bites. Our son gets a lot and they swell and drive him crazy. Thanks so much! - Theresa E.
6. The Itchy Rash Spray is awesome!!!! It soothed my mom's "stress" rash, instantly stopped my mosquito bites itching, and my two year old has been asking for it each day before nap and bed time. Wish I had ordered several more bottles, as it seems to be great for lots of things. And so handy to spray on instead of watching for one drop while holding a wriggly little guy. Heritage Essential oils has been a Godsend. Thanks to everyone fr all of your advice and prayers! - Mary
Avoid contact with eye. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eye and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eye or skin. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your doctor if necessary.