The essential oils in the Ovarian Cyst blend are noted in anecdotal testimonies to help calm and soothe ovarian cyst symptoms
Ovarian Cyst essential oil blend may also support, aid, ease, soothe, reduce, calm, relax, promote and/or maintain healthy function of the following:
Anxiety, stress, nervous tension
Congestion and mucus
Fatigue (boost energy)
Female reproductive disorders
Insect bites, deterrent (including ticks)
Joints, minor aches and pain
Ligaments, connective tissue
Menstrual cramps, pain, PMS
Mental fatigue, focus
Relaxing and uplifting
Respiratory system: asthma, bronchitis, coughs, catarrh, infection, inflammation, laryngitis, spasms
Skin care: acne, abscess, aging, bruise, damaged, inflammation, irritated, scars, wounds
Stress, anxiety, nervous tension
UTI (urinary tract infection)
From Iodine: The Universal Nutrient
"Iodine can be concentrated in the ovaries, and Russian studies done some years ago showed a relationship between iodine deficiency and the presence of cysts in the ovaries. The greater the iodine deficiency, the more ovarian cysts a woman produces. In its extreme form, this condition is known as polycystic ovarian disease."
| Dr. Brownstein
Check iodine and get D3 levels up to 60 to 80 ng/ml, which also means you need to get magnesium levels up. Check with RBC magnesium test; the serum magnesium test is useless. - Kay Ness, respected Neurodevelopmentalist with ICAN
Cysts feed on sugars and have reportedly been linked as a precusor to diabetes.
1. I got rid of a 3-centimeter cyst
on an ovary by using 8 drops each of Frankincense, Geranium and Cypress [HEO's Ovarian Cyst blend] diluted with 24 drops of a carrier oil. I did a retention tampon nightly for 4 nights, off for 2 nights and 4 more nights. I also rubbed this blend on topically and on my ankle bone on both sides of my feet, working down from the ankle bone to the arches of my feet. In 10 days my pain was completely gone. - Ingrid
[HEO's comment: This is a 50% dilution ratio. We suggest that you consider a greater dilution and test your formula. Some ladies put their formula on a saucer, mix well and then roll the tampon in the solution to absorb it. You may feel warmth, but you should not feel pain. If it is painful, remove the tampon and douche with water. Dr. Kurt Schnaubelt, author of The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils
, is an advocate of using vaginal suppositories for some conditions, and he suggests about a 10% dilution.]
2. Many times around the time of the month when a woman's hormones are wreaking havoc on the body, I get a migraine. I feel like it stretches from my heel to the top of my head. Nothing touches it. Not medication, back rubs, apple cider vinegar... none of my usual remedies come close to making a difference. Twice now, however, I have placed a drop of the Ovarian Cyst blend on my abdomen and recieved almost instant relief - usually after about 20 minutes or so. This blend has quickly become one of my "must have on hand" oils. - Sherri
3. I went in to see my gynecologist after experiencing unexplained cramping for five months. An ultrasound and CT scan showed that I had a cyst on my ovary. My doctor scheduled surgery to remove it in 4 weeks. I was glad to finally know what it was, but I was not looking forward to having surgery. I decided to talk to a good friend of mine who was into alternative things including essential oils. She suggested I use 8 drops each of Frankincense, Lavender and Cypress with a carrier oil. I soaked an all-natural tampon and retained it all night long for four nights straight. The next three nights I did the same thing but used Geranium instead of the Cypress. I also applied Master blend over my ovaries where I experienced the pain every time I used the bathroom. At night I applied this and laid a hot compress over the painful ovary. When I went back to the doctor three weeks later, there was not a sign of that cyst on my ovary!
[HEO's comment: She doesn't mention the dilution ratio, so we suggest you tinker with your formula before inserting the tampon. Some ladies put their formula on a saucer, mix well and then roll the tampon in the solution to absorb it. You may feel warmth, but you should not feel pain. If it is painful, remove the tampon and douche with water. Kurt Schnaubelt, author of The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils, is an advocate of using vaginal suppositories for some conditions, and he suggests about 10% dilution.]
4. I had a 1"+ cyst on my ovary causing me great discomfort, and this Ovarian Cyst blend has been amazing. I can hardly wait to see what my MD finds next time I go in. The cyst has got to be gone or much smaller. Bless you for these amazing blends!! - Suzie
5. I recently ordered and started using HEO's Ovarian Cyst blend. I started applying it 3 days ago, and my consistent, reoccurring annoyance of ovulation pain has reduced immensely! I thought for sure I was going to end up at my OB/GYN's office again with another ovarian cyst. I had 3 removed in February this year. Now I don't think I will have to make that doctor's appt. Thank You HEO! I know my husband will be happy to hear how fast this blend has actually worked. He was worried that I had another relapse starting. I feel like I have been freed from chains! Thank God for His blessings of nature! - Jessie
Update: Ovarian Cyst Blend ROCKS!!! I have been using it for a little over a month, and the results are outrageous! I have just a twinge here and there of ovulation pain. - Jessie
6. Update from the gal I shared HEO's Ovarian Cyst blend with: Pain is lessening with every application. She was excited to find out that she had no allergic reaction and is happy that it is helping her out as well! - Jessie
7. I have been doing the iodine protocol for about 5 weeks since they found an orange-sized cyst on my ovary. I just went in for my recheck yesterday, and it's now about the size of a golf ball. When you begin the protocol, take it easy on the niacin. - Heather [HEO's Comment: See Iodine Research for more information.]
8. I ordered Ovarian Cyst blend for my mom recently, and she's been using it the past few days. She told me that she has felt an immense difference and is very happy and hopeful that this will help with the pain in the future! I will definitely be repurchasing this product! Thank you so so much! - Ali
9. I used Ovarian Cyst on an organic tampon for 4 weeks. Cyst gone! I diluted 8 drops of Ovarian Cyst blend with organic coconut oil for "glide." I did this morning and night, whenever I remembered to do it, so about 5 nights a week. - Amber
[HEO's comment: Some ladies put their formula on a saucer, mix well and then roll the tampon in the solution to absorb it. You may feel warmth, but you should not feel pain. If it is painful, remove the tampon and douche with water. Kurt Schnaubelt, author of The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils, is an advocate of using vaginal suppositories for some conditions, and he suggests about 10% dilution.]
10. Your Ovarian Cyst blend was a God send. I love your awesome work. Thank you! And God Bless! - Mariana
11. These are my suggestions for PCOS (~ Kate):
1) Rid your life of toxins (cleaning products, birth control meds etc)
2) No soy at all since it is estrogenic
3) Dramatically increase amount of good fats - especially virgin coconut oil, grass-fed butter and fermented cod liver oil. Fats are hormone-balancing.
4) Consider the GAPS diet - gapsdiet.com
5) Avoid sugar since insulin levels are tied to hormones.
6) T-Tapp, Teresa Tapp's exercise that promises to balance hormones.
7) HEO's Vitality and Solace blends.
12. I used 8 drops each of Frankincense, Geranium and Cypress (Ovarian Cyst blend) diluted with olive oil. I put this topically on my ankle bones and over my ovaries, and I also used this blend as a retention tampon using natural tampons. - Kelly
13. I have suffered with painful ovarian cysts a number of times over the years. They are very uncomfortable and gradually become “unbearable” before they burst. The last time I had one I used Respiratory Relief and Frankincense topically over the ovary area where where I felt the pain. I didn’t sleep well at all, but by morning the pain was gone and I felt fine. I haven’t had another bout with them since that time!
14. I feel for anyone suffering with cysts on their ovaries. The pain can be overwhelming. These essential oils work! I used Frankincense and Cleansing topically over my ovaries 3-4 times daily. After 4 months, I was pain free.
15. A customer wrote that D3 gets rid of ovarian cysts and shared Iodine4Health
as a source.
16. Testimony shared with HEO:
I used Lugol's 5% Iodine for my ovarian cyst. I started with one drop - each day.
Then on Friday changed to 2 drops and the next Friday 3 drops per day.
At that point all the Nausea left me that I had for 9 years with a slow gut.
Cured my Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO).
I kept adding another drop until at 16 weeks I was at 16 drops per day and had these benefits:
No more need for diabetic medications
Thinned out my endometrium back to normal after 13 years
No more nausea Breast fibroids gone
No more sinus infections
No more bladder infections
17. I was diagnosed PCOS approximately about 7 years ago due to cysts in my ovaries. Ultrasounds showed several cysts in both ovaries. I started the high iodine therapy, and after 6 months, working up to 125 mg of Lugol's 5%, I got another ultrasound and no more cysts! The radiologist said my ovaries looked normal for my age, 26! And of course, the regular gynecologist told me there is no way to get rid of them and that I should 'live with them.'
18. I had ovarian cysts and no longer do. I read that they are due to being estrogen dominant, which my tendancy is. I started taking iodine, and now 4 years later my progesterone levels are up, therefore my hormones are balanced. Cancer, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts and other reproductive cysts are also due to being estrogen dominant. The iodine also regulated my period when I was bleeding too much. There is great information at Iodine4Health.com
19. I got rid of uterine fibroids using enzymes. The product is called Vitalzym
. It is expensive but works taking the max suggested. My gyn said that if she didn't know I had previously had them, she would never know they had been there. It's a wonderful natural way to get rid of them. - Vee
20. I have used the Ovarian Cyst blend diluted in a spray bottle for monthly cramps. I spray it on a tissue and swipe the painful areas vaginally. The cramps stop almost immediately. -LR
21. I use this formula for pain associated with a cyst on my ovary. It's amazing how fast and how much it helps. I really love this blend. It smells wonderful. - Toni
Fibrocystic breast formula:
5 drops Sandalwoods
5 drops Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)
4 drops Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
3 drops Frankincense (Boswelia Frereana)
30ml base of Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) or carrier of your choice for a 3% dilution ratio. Apply as desired.