Plantar Fasciitis is inflammation of the plantar fascia, a thin layer of tough tissue supporting the arch of the foot. This may cause the heel to hurt, feel hot or swell. Microscopic tears, which occur repeatedly to the plantar fascia cause pain. Sometimes plantar fasciitis is called “heel spurs”, but this is not always accurate, since bony growths on the heel may or may not be a factor. Plantar Fasciitis is often recognized when there is heel pain that is present on first putting weight on your feet. This pain usually gets better with movement but returns again when you sit or lie down for even a few minutes. It is felt that neuropathy is sometimes misdiagnosed as plantar fasciitis.
1. My husband had plantar fasciitis. I ordered a bottle of Respiratory Relief for him and put it in a roll-on bottle so he could roll it on his feet morning and night. After about 3 weeks the pain left and has not returned, and it has been several months now.
2. I like to blend Black Pepper and Douglas Fir or Eucalpytus into Emu oil to relieve the muscular aches and pains in my heal due to plantar fasciitis.
3. Plantar fasciitis is not a wart, it is an inflammation of a thin piece of connective tissue on the bottom or sole of the foot. This is quite painful in some cases, but it should respond to some of the herbs used for tendonitis. I get quick relief with Ancient Chinese essential oil blend rubbed lightly into the sole of the affected foot feet every two hours. Mine also responds well to ice and massage. I do stretching exercises before strenuous exercise go without the high heels. I wear Birkenstocks or a similar shoe with a cork sole in anatomical form.
4. I have been battling chronic pain with a connective tissue disorder and plantar fasciitis in both feet for over 5 years. My pain used to range between a 6 and a 10 on a scale of 1-10. Since taking MSM regularly (I am up to 2 huge heaping teaspoons daily) my pain ranges between a 3 and a 5 on most days. I believe my results were far better after doing a cleanse.
5. I’m a certified massage therapist and discovered by accident that Immunition will help alleviate the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. Most report that they received minor pain relief to disappearance of all symptoms. If it doesn’t work, it will surely help to protect you from viruses and the like.
6. I use Pain-X. Birch (in PainX) is supposed to help break up calcium deposits.
7. I have had plantar fasciitis for about 8 months. Recently I started using Respiratory Relief and Birch essential oils on my feet in the morning and evening. I have done this consistently for about 2 months, and now I hardly notice the pain. It has greatly improved.
8. I wanted to thank you for recommending the Respiratory Relief for my heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis. I was shocked that Respiratory Relief would have been the solution on my heels, but by the next day the pain had subsided tremendously, and by the second day I could actually walk without pain. I am expecting tomorrow, day three, it will be even better. This is a wonderful remedy for my foot pain, and I would never have imagined from the name to have applied it to my feet. Thank you for being so helpful in identifying these remedies.
9. Stand on the edge of your steps and let your heels drop down as far as you can. This stretches out that area and was the most effective of all the exercises that I was prescribed. My chiropractor explained that this is like the gristle in meat, and it tightens up and thus the pain. It takes persistence (and pain) to stretch it out, but it cured mine. I had cortisone shots, and the orthopedist wanted to do surgery (not guaranteed to work!), but insurance denied it, so that's when I went to the chiropractor and found success! - Bev
10. I had suffered from foot plantar fasciitis and leg pain for years. Ice and stretching really helped. Regeneration has been nearly miraculous in relieving the remainder of my foot and leg pain. - Pam
11. I have been suffering with plantar fasciitis for about 2 months. It is progressively worse each day. I have been doing the exercises recommended online, and wearing my good shoes daily. However the pain was getting to be unbearable when I first stood up. Well, I finally remembered to check out Hopewell EO online. Some people have had good results with Respiratory Relief. I tried that and added some Pain-X. I used it last night, and this morning, and once this afternoon. What a difference! I can barely feel pain there at all now! I put the mixture in a roller ball and diluted with a carrier. I'm hoping that will work as well. Thank You, Lord for Hopewell EO!!!!! - Nancy
12. I've been using Fire Power on my plantar fasciitis and no longer have horrible pain in the morning. I still have to be careful about what shoes I wear and I'm doing a lot of stretching. It's not close to being healed, but it's been about two months and I'm hoping it will continue to heal. - Mary
13. I mixed 10-12 drops of each of Regeneration and Strength blends with almond oil in a roller bottle and use it for pain anywhere needed (usually requires two applications about 30 minutes apart), and almost without fail, my pain is gone. My 86-year-old mother has hip/thigh/knee pain that makes walking difficult. I applied this to all of those areas, and her pain was gone! She uses it daily now. I gave it to a co-worker for her knee and shoulder pain, and within an hour she was pain free. We use it for arthritic and muscle pain, plantar fascitis - you name it, it works. We love this stuff and I share it with everyone I know that has pain issues. - Kelley