1. CIRCULATION did the trick for our family members when dealing with vertigo. Thanks!
2. A friend of my parents had vertigo for a few years and was on meds for it. When we learned about using the oils, we offered for her to try IMMUNITION, suggesting that she apply it on the bottoms of her feet and behind both ears. Since then, she has not had the need for the medication, and she can drive again by herself.
3. I have had chronic middle ear imbalance and also positional vertigo. I have been using HELICHRYSUM and JUNIPER behind the ears and down the mastoid, on the ear tips and then massage the tips of the pinky and ring fingers (ear points). When I'm having an "attack," I've found PEPPERMINT oil on the temples, forehead, behind the ears, on the back of the neck helps. It also helps to put Peppermint on the abdomen for the nausea.
4. I have a pinched nerve in my neck, and tried your CIRCULATION for the vertigo that came because of it. Within minutes of using it on the base of my neck and behind my ears, the dizziness disappears. It does come back from time-to-time, but Circulation takes care of the symptoms right away.
5. I had a terrible time with vertigo for months, and since I'm typically a healthy, active person, this was really aggravating. I found that using your FACE NOURISHMENT: HEALING with Frankincense took care of the symptoms. I didn't realize it at first, but when I switched to using something else for a while, my symptoms returned. Not connecting the dots yet, I switched back to the Healing Spray and the symptoms disappeared again. I'm convinced it must be the FRANKINCENSE.
6. I suffered 3 long days from horrible symptoms of vertigo. I couldn't sleep, felt pain, dizziness and so on. My medication just made it worse, so I decided to ask my neighbor about a natural alternative. She consulted your website and then told me to apply HELICHRYSUM BLEND oil on a small cotton ball, place it into the ear canal and to sleep with it in my ear. I also applied FRANKINCENSE oil around each ear. The next morning I woke up a new person. After three days, I'd finally slept well the whole night. The whole vertigo issue had vanished. I did the treatment one more night just to be sure it was gone for good (not to mention that I love the aroma of FRANKINCENSE and the HELICHRYSUM BLEND!). It's been over two weeks and not a sign of vertigo as resurfaced.
7. I have been greatly helped by using the HELICHRYSUM BLEND. I put a drop or two on a small piece of cotton ball and put in my ear opening overnight. This has gotten rid of vertigo that I have with head/sinus congestion. - Heather
8. My aunt used to get vertigo quite often, and after years of dealing with it she was told that it had something to do with "crystals." The doctor had her lie down on the exam table and gently rotated her head and body into different positions, and it never came back again. This is called the Epley maneuver, and it's very effective.
9.I posted about extreme vertigo just days ago. I had it bad! It is much improved from the following recipe: encapsulate 2 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, GINGER and PEPPERMINT. I did it 2-3 times daily. I had to travel Sunday and put a few extra drops in. The cat ride did not make It worse. I am so thankful!! - Dana
10. CIRCULATION with HELICHRYSUM worked excellent on my husband's vertigo. Put a drop on a cotton ball and put in his ear or a drop on a Q-tip and rubbed just inside ear canal. - Jennifer
11. I find the HELICHRYSUM on cotton ball to work well. I get vertigo every fall from some sort of pollen or je ne sais pas. This past fall I was able to control it with the HELICHRYSUM BLEND from HEO. - Sally
12. CIRCULATION has helped my husband the most with vertigo. He tells everyone with vertigo to order it. I diluted it in a roller bottle and he carries it with him. He applies all around his ear and we've put it on cotton and put it in his ear when it was bad. Also, he sleeps propped up with pillows. - Jennifer
13. I went to an ear specialist with my vertigo and he found that the crystals in my ear had moved. This is what he had me do:
Sit in the middle of a couch, or the end of a bed.
Lay down to the left, all the way, wait 10 seconds
Sit upright, wait 10 seconds
Lay down to the right, all the way, wait 10 seconds
Do 10 of these 3 times a day.
It took 3 days and I was as good as new. - Laurie
14. I have had vertigo several times and HELICHRYSUM BLEND always works for me. - Sally
15. LAVENDAR rubbed behind my ears works every time! - Jen
16. I have used HELICHRYSUM BLEND and FRANKINCENSE and also use PEPPERMINT, as it give me a calming feeling! I have vestibular neuritis and BPPV! It does help! I put on the upper part of my forehead, temples, wrists, behind ears and the base of my neck! - Debra