Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), Silver Fir (Abies alba), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) and Geranium (Pelargonium x asperum), Helichrysum Blend [Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Elemi (Canarium luzonicum), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), Idaho Tansy (Tanecetum vulgare), Birch (Betula lenta) and Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)]
May relieve and hasten healing of tissue trauma, bruises, swelling and inflammation.
Application Suggestions (See Essential Oil Usage for more information and a dilution chart)
Topical: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply on area of concern or as desired.
This works well in a roll-on applicator with the carrier oil of your choice.
1. I discovered a tip for sore muscles. The first day hiking at the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, we hiked up steep inclines and steep declines. By evening my thigh muscles were "screaming" at me. I could hardly get in and out of the car the next day. I believe it's the worst muscle pain I've ever felt from "exercise." That evening I applied BruisEase liberally on the painful muscles, and by the next morning, I was not sore at all! From then on, I applied a pain-relieving blend such as BruisEase, Arctic Ice or Pain Repair BEFORE hiking each day, and I had no more "screaming" muscles. My teenage son who didn't use the oils stayed sore. (I didnt realize his muscles were hurting like mine at the time, or I would have offered him the oils as well!) - Linda
2. I wanted to tell you that I just used the BruisEase for the first time. My mom had a huge knot and a lot of swelling on her arm. It was extremely painful and it brought tears to her eyes when I gently rubbed the oil on. It's now an hour later and the swelling and knot are down, and she said the pain is almost competely gone! Thank you thank you!! - Becki S.
3. My daughter had her toe stepped on by one of our boarding horses this fall, and we really thought she would lose her toenail. We used BruisEase on it and it was better, without losing it, in just a number of days! - Rebecca G.
4. While doing yard work in my flip flops, I hit the top of my middle toe really hard. It started to swell and turn purple immediately. The pain was so intense. I ran in the house and applied a few drops of BruisEase on top of the toe that was hurt, rubbed it in and within minutes the swelling was gone, it wasn't purple anymore and no more pain. Thank you Hopewell for this blend!! And to God be the glory for His healing oils. - Christy
5. BruisEase is fantastic! I had a bad bruise on my heel and could hardly put weight on it. I put BruisEase on it for 2 days, and the bruise was gone and it didn't hurt at all. - Tricia
Avoid contact with the eyes and other sensitive areas. Essential oils are both lipophilic and hydrophobic. Lipophilic means they are attracted to fat—like the membranes of your eyes and skin. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they do not like water. Flushing with water will only send the essential oil back to the eye's membranes. Applying a carrier oil will create another fat for the essential oil to be attracted to other than the membranes of the eyes or skin. We’ve not known this to cause permanent injury or long-term discomfort, but if you feel concerned, please call your health care provider.