1. For about nine months I experienced a very painful joint on my pointer finger
. It ached constantly, but if I pointed, clapped or bumped it, the pain made me feel weak and nauseous. It eventually occurred to me to try the Strength blend. After a single application, the terrible pain disappeared and has not returned, and that was over a year ago. Occasionally the joint will feel slightly achy, and after I apply Strength, the ache disappears immediately. – Linda
2. I broke my shoulder six months ago and the Strength blend enabled me to go through physical therapy without screaming in pain. I noticed more gliding movement in my shoulder and shoulder blade
when I used the blend regularly. Great stuff!! - C.W.
3. Because of your Regeneration and also the Strength formulas, my right shoulder has regained motion
that I lost several years ago. I have scoliosis and will continue to have some difficulty with the shoulder, however, I now have hope that I may be able to live more normally and not be crippled and in perpetual pain. :) - C.G.
4.I have had a difficult spots of eczema
on my ankle and elbows for a year now. I had a similar area on my ankle several years ago that sent me to a dermatologist and left me with a prescription. Not wanting to have to go that route again, I started looking into what oils would work best. I also wanted to use one that I already had on hand. After reading at your site for awhile, I realized that many of the ingredients in the Strength formula would be good for eczema. I have been using it less than a week and the area is at least 80% improved! I believe with continued use it should be completely clear in another week. Thank you for the wonderful quality oil and for the informative website!! - Tracy E.
5. I was diagnosed with TMJ
and this is what has helped me tremendously.
1) Drink at least ½ my body weight in ounce of filtered water daily - keep the joint hydrated
3) Chiropractic adjustments to the atlas and jaw joints with a low impact activator
4) Strength applied topically on the jaw joints up to 4 times daily - love the aroma!
6. I’ve used Strength for my TMJ
with good success. I rub it around the jaw area and gently massage the joint. My aunt was impressed that I was doing so good that she had me order some for her, and now we are both pain free.
7. I’ve used an appliance for my TMJ
for years, but since using Strength nightly, I’ve found that I can leave out the appliance and do fine. I put a drop of this amazing blend behind each ear, on my jaw and at the base of my neck.
8. I have occasional TMJ issues
and use Strength to help relax the jaw.
9. I love your Strength for TMJ
. I put it on my TMJ joint and temples then all over the back of my neck. It helps tremendously. for TMJ.
10. I’ve used both Peaceful and Strength for my TMJ
issues. I apply to both my jaw, neck and bottoms of feet. I think the Peaceful helps me relax and not grind my teeth together, thus keeps the pressure off the joint, and the Strength may help align it jaw. They both have beautiful aromas!
11. I alternate between using PainX and Strength for my TMJ
. After a month of doing this, it’s almost not even an issue.
12. I have hip bursitis
due to my work in the construction business and repetitive injury. My health care practitioner recommended I use Strength alternating with Regeneration
, and I am doing much better.
13. I just wanted to thank Hopewell Essential Oils for giving me back the use of my arm. I have had bursitis
from walking a mail route since the 1970's. I was taking 500 mg Hydrocodone several times a day, but I started using Strength since middle of June. I apply to my shoulder morning and evening and at other times like after mowing or doing something to aggravate it. All of July I have not taken one pill. Now I am using it as a spray, which makes it much easier to apply. I am retired and Grandma to 9 very active, fun-loving children, and this relief is allowing me to enjoy them so much. - Donna
14. I have had lifelong, debilitating depression
issues and was diagnosed with a severe depressive mood disorder as well as resistant depression. I've been on medication for about 8 years and struggled with depression, anxiety
for at least 20 years. Within 2 weeks of applying one drop daily of Strength on the bottom of my feet, I started to wean myself off of the antidepressants. I also occasionally applied Lavender on the bridge of my nose to help me calm down and sleep. I've been medication free for almost 2 years and will never used antidepressants again.
15. I have to rave again about Strength. I had about 60% range of motion in my shoulder
and almost immediately I have full range of motion! I love this blend! - Lisa
16. Strength will help your back
, for sure. Highly recommend it! - Alysha
17. I tried your Strength blend for the first time. I am amazed at how fast it worked. I have severe scoliosis
, and it took my pain away immediately. It's wonderful I will continue to use.
18. I have arthritis
in my knees, they sound like they have sand in them, and with my hip replacement for some reason they bother me, BUT, when I use Strength blend on my knees, the pain goes away. - Carly
19. Since I have multiple sensitivities to smells, I was concerned about the smell of the Strength blend when you had to change it [due to the scarcity of Blue Tansy]. I loved the old blend's smell, and was leary. Well, the new blend is just as fantastic
! Thank you so much! I had some of the old blend left and put some of it and the new blend next to each other on the same hand, and I couldn't tell the difference. I don't understand how that is possible since many of the ingredients are different! Keep up the good work! - Lynette
20. I injured my left knee cap
skiing two years ago. I then re-injured it. So, I thought I would try the Strength blend. Well, I at first thought that it just might be an coincidence that the knee felt so much better the next day. I had total use without any discomfort. Then used it a second time. Unbelievable! Praise the Lord, the knee had complete functional use and no discomfort! Thank you for allowing the Lord to use you in helping others. May the Lord bless you and keep you! - Elanee
21. Today my foot hurt
, and I thought I wouldn't be able to go for my run. I applied Strength blend as well as Pain-X and was able to run 3 miles. I have used it on my shoulder and neck too. - Cammy
22. I played tennis for 3 hours today. After showering I droped 12 drops of kukui nut oil and 6 drops of Strength blend onto my palm, mixed and used on all the overworked areas such as shoulders, calves, hamstrings and Achilles. I didn't have a bit of pain or sore muscles
, and I'm no spring chicken. Great oil! - Sally
23. YL is having a shortage of their Valor blend because they cannot source the Blue Tansy - I noticed you guys had the same issue. I ordered the Strength blend after I used up my Valor, and it's just as good. I put it on my feet and big toes at night, and I sleep SOOO well
. My skeptical husband now requests it on his feet at night too. - Robbi
24. I have been dealing with a 2-3 grade luxated patella with my Chihuahua
for a few weeks. I obtained two vet's opinions who both said it was nothing but surgical at this point. I PRAYED and PRAYED. I knew our consult was today, and although I had done a good bit to help my dog (prayer, essential oils, bone broth, curcumin, pet flex, and anti-grain diet), I got really aggressive with the Strength essential oil blend just days ago. I was also very aggressively praying. My dog turned around from holding his leg up 99% of the time to walking on it 99% of the time. The surgeon said to keep him from jumping for a month and to keep him from running. He said to give it time for all the ligaments to heal. I give GOD all of the glory for this. I pray this testimony helps someone. I applied the Strength with Emu to the knee area down to the paw. Unfortunately he took off in a run today and had a minor setback. The vet told me to get an X-Pen (spelling) so he can do his business outside and not be able to run. A leash is not going to get the job done. I am so excited to know that the oils are strengthening things. It is such a joy to know that God is using them to tighten things up. God Bless. - Dana
25. Strength helps my carpel tunnel
tremendously! - Susan
26. I use Strength blend every night. I keep it on the nightstand. I mix 3 drops into my palm with a smidgen of coconut oil and apply to the bottoms of my feet and inbetween my toes. I sleep like a baby
. - Sally
27. I apply Strength blend to my toes, heels, bottoms of feet and knees. I am very impressed
! - Cammy
28. I apply Strength blend on my lower back. It helps right away, and if I put it on before going to bed, I am not as stiff in the morning
. - Dawn
29. I'm a nurse, and when I need to start an IV
I ask the patient if they will allow me to put a drop of Strength blend to help the vein to "pop out." Most agree. I put a drop or two over the site where I see a vein and gently dab it until it's absorbed. Within 30 seconds, the vein pops out at me and stays full so I can get the IV in without multiple sticks or probing. If there are many tubes to draw, those that opt for the Strength blend don't collapse. - Anita
30. We have an 8-year-old child with special needs that has to have blood drawn
frequently to monitor his medication. I apply Clove
oil diluted with coconut oil on the stick site first to numb the area, then I apply Strength to "pop" the vein
. He sits very still and doesn't seem to feel a bit of pain with the stick, and they always get it right the first time when we do this. They usually have to draw multiple tubes, and in the past his vein would collapse, but when we apply the oils, they never collapse! - Ricci
31. I have a friend who had a large bunion on her left foot
. It was extremely swollen, red and painful. It was bent to the left leaning over the next toe. She showed it to someone who said there was nothing that could be done for a bunion like hers except surgery. She had some Strength and some Birch
and decided to apply it liberally to both toes, but especially to the swollen, red area of the big toe. She'd had the bunion for months. After applying it for (her words) a "brief time" (I asked how long and she estimated a couple of weeks or so), it is just fine now. After her experience, she mentioned it to another friend who also had a bunion. I don't know more of the details or her experience than that the other friend used the same oils, did the same thing and her foot is just fine now also. - Kerri
32. Strength blend on the bottom of the feet and big toes knocks me out at night, and I wake up feeling refreshed.
33. I'm new to oils, and a friend had given me Strength to help my husband that has rheumatoid arthritis
. He takes a weekly injection, but he is still always in pain and stiff. We applied it at night to his back, knees, ankles and hand. He could feel it instantly take the pain away. The next morning he JUMPED out of bed, which is something he hadn't done it years! We mixed it with a carrier oil. At first I applied it routinely once in the morning and once at night. Now he really only needs it a few times a week or if he does some strenuous work. It really is an amazing product!! Smells really good too! - Kristie
34. My uncle suffers from rheumatoid arthritis
, mostly in his hands. Strength blend gives him relief! He is so appreciative! - Kelly
35. Strength blend is my ALL TIME favorite oil for pain and inflammation
. I will never be without it! - Leslie
36. I suppose I really ought to give the oil more time before I post a remark about it, but I really don't want to wait. My daughter had an order all set to go and let me add in 'Strength'. I applied Strength to my poor arthritic feet,
and almost immediately I noticed a lessening of pain - within the hour! I said I'd wait for a few more days before I'd declare the oil really worked but, here it is, two days later, and I'm writing to let you know I am almost completely out of pain
! I'm only 53, and I love to run but my feet do not! Last weekend, I trimmed my hedge and one shoulder ached pretty badly for three days
. I put the oil on it last night before bed and am pain-free this morning. I am so thankful for the oil. I actually wanted it for one of my daughters (she has scoliosis) and my husband, but I'm enjoying it myself. Thank you for prompt service and a great product. - Sheri
37. I gave some to my 84 year old grandmother, and she loves it!
I've already had to refill her bottle. - Mitzi
38. One evening my shoulder started to act up. Trying to lift my arm was painfu
l, and I wasn't sure what I did to it. I rubbed Strength blend on, and whatever was beginning to limit my movement (and cause me a lot of pain) went away within 10 minutes. I was so thankful! - Kelly
39. My mom uses Strength blend on her heels for restless legs
. - Monica
40. I had a super busy, really fun weekend, and Saturday I realized that I must have pulled off a hangnail
off of my pinky, because it was infected and red
, and it hurt to even type. We had to head out and were kind of in a mad dash, and I wanted to find my Lavender that I lost to get rid of the infection. My husband knew we were pressed for time, and he already had some oil on his hands. He told me, "Here, put some of this oil on." I put some on, and asked him what it was, and he told me that it was Strength blend. The rest of the day my pinky didn't hurt, and today it's about 80% better. So cool that these oils are beneficial for multiple reasons. Praising God. - Kathryn
41. My husband wakes up in the night and can't go back to sleep
. We have found combining a drop of Lavender with a drop of Strength blend knocks him out for the night! - Stephanie
42. Just wanted to share that I woke up with a painful wrist and couldnt clench my fist
. I'm not sure what I did (except that I was pounding the floor with it last night as I think I had a gallbladder attack). I put Strength oil on it and within a few minutes almost all the pain is gone! - Bekah Joy
43. I have been going to a chiropractor for years but still struggle with a little low back pain. Well, I just bought a house, so to save some money, I decided to stop going to the chiropractor (since it wasn't working all that great anyways). I've had great success applying Strength on my knees
and Achilles tendons
, so I started applying it on my spine, down my back, into my lower left bottom cheek. I didn't give it much thought until after the school carnival last night (from which I always come home w/ an aching back
!) I noticed Wow! My back doesn't ache. I wondered why, and then I remembered I had been using Strength for the last 5 days since my last last chiropractor appointment! I'm so thankful for such quick relief and such an easy solution. God is good! - Ann Marie
44. Here is a great praise. My husband has cartilage removed from both knees
. He's been to a few orthopedics about the ultimate necessity of knee replacement. One has conservative view. One has a "do it now" view. He's opted to believe God and wait. He does range of motion exercises and coach-trained strengthening exercises currently. The clincher is stairs - walking down. A few days ago he had walked up and DOWN many stairs on a project. Athletes tough it out!!! Right? That night he was in such pain he couldn't sleep. He went to my stash of EO's and searched. Strength seemed like a good one, so he doused both knees and "slept like a baby" and woke up pain free
. He's been faithfully using Strength since. Thank you Lord and HEO! - Amy
45. We use Strength for both night terrors (nightmares) and daytime irritability. - Leigh
46. I mixed 10-12 drops of each of Regeneration and Strength blends with almond oil in a roller bottle and use it for pain anywhere needed (usually requires two applications about 30 minutes apart), and almost without fail, my pain is gone. My 86-year-old mother has hip/thigh/knee pain that makes walking difficult. I applied this to all of those areas, and her pain was gone! She uses it daily now. I gave it to a co-worker for her knee and shoulder pain, and within an hour she was pain free. We use it for arthritic and muscle pain, plantar fascitis - you name it, it works. We love this stuff and I share it with everyone I know that has pain issues. - Kelley
47. I was unaware that I have been a nighttime "teeth clencher" for years, which has resulted in cracked tooth roots, repeated broken crowns and ultimately jaw misalignment. Wearing custom night guards for 5-6 years has slowed down the continued dental damage, however it progressed into TMD. I woke up a couple months ago with my jaw so 'clenched' that the pain would not ease except with continual ibuprofen/NSAIDS. (Sinuses/Teeth were evaluated/x-rayed by Dr., DDS, and my endodontist showing no reason for pain). Once during that time I had swelling/facial droop which took 3 days to resolve. I have been told repeatedly by all MDs that it's time to see a TMD specialist. Having had amazing success with another concern with Hopewell Essential Oils, I chose to try Dr. Hull's Tooth and Gum. I applied it undiluted to the back teeth area inside my mouth and applied Strength to the jaw joint area outside 3-4 times/day initially. Literally within 2-3 days I was off ibuprofen/naproxen, could sleep through the night and easily open/close my jaw in proper alignment without pain. I decreased application to 2-3x/day, eventually now to 2x/day. This is a miracle after 2 months of unending pain! Dr. Hull's Tooth and Gum and Strength have literally given back my life without jaw pain! - Karen
48. After perusing your site, it was so hard for me to decide, so I got a bunch of your 2 ml samples (LOVE that you offer those!). My biggest issue is my TMJ disorder. My jaw aches everyday, well, until I got your Strength oil blend. I can't believe how wonderful this has worked for me! My TMJ pain would always give me a headache if I didn't head it off with Ibuprofen. I am so happy to report that I use the Strength on my jaw joints, behind the ear and sides of my neck, and I am forgetting about my aching jaw within about 30 minutes! And, it seems that I am needing to reapply less and less. - Christine
49. Strength was one of the first essential oil blends our daughter-in-law introduced us to, and most recently and miraculously in January when I had 2 breaks in my pelvic bone, I applied it several times a day, along with Deep Healing and Cypress for painful/swollen bladder as a result of the fall. I healed fast enough to be able to go on a previously scheduled trip. Thanks to God for Hopewell Oils and their kind help. - Kalinda
50. I have had much satisfaction using the Regeneration. I have had problems with my right hip causing me terrible pain (possibly piriformis muscle). It would hurt terribly, especially when getting up after sitting. I don't know what made me think to start using the Regeneration, Strength and a Pain Salve that I have (that by itself WASNT working), but I started applying the Regeneration and Strength at the top of my thigh, lateral aspect, where the pelvis joins the thigh. I applied every few hours. Normally when I got up in the morning, I was in tremendous pain and it hurt to walk. I got up the next morning after the second or third day of using this combination, and I could hardly believe it. It didn't hurt to walk at all! I noticed that if I didn't use it for a while (i.e. not applying it consistently), that my thigh/hip would start hurting again. So I would apply again. Today I have no pain at all in that thigh/hip, and I haven't applied since yesterday morning! This is practically miraculous to me because just a few days ago I was thinking I was going to have to go see orthopedic physician (I am a nurse) and probably get an injection of a steroid to relieve the pain. I am pain free right now with no heavy-duty drugs, no manipulation of any kind by a chiropractor or anything else except Regeneration, Strength and Pain Be Gone Salve (which I primarily used because of the oils that are in it as a carrier, including DMSO). My thoughts were that the DMSO would help "carry" the Regeneration and the other things that are in the pain Salve INTO the joint! I think that's exactly what happened. I am a believer and will always have these two oil blends available! - Leslie
51. We LOVE both Strength, PainX and Regeneration!! We love to rub in/on Strength and then Pain-X, followed by Regeneration. We call it the Triple Threat! It helps dramatically at night after a hot shower and before turning in for sleep. It's a combo that we've used for neck/sciatic/back pain for years. I'm sure that it helps with healing the areas so that we don't have constant/chronic pain.
Strength is a family favorite. We use it for so much. Our children experience growing cramps often, so we rub them down before bed several nights a week. It really helps them sleep better after a long day swimming or playing outside/hiking.
is fantastic. I recently broke a toe
and I used DeepEase
and Pain-X almost exclusively for the pain.
is a favorite. I first bought a very small bottle, but after we discovered it's magnified properties when used with the Strength and Pain-X
, it is now a staple in our home. - Christy
52. I have to admit I was on the fence regarding EOs but I am now a firm believer. I had knee pain for over a week. It literally felt like someone was twisting it with all their might. I couldn't sleep and could barely walk even with a knee brace. I had resolved that I would have to give in and see a doctor, but then received the Strength essential oil blend I had ordered in the mail. I put it on my knee and relief was almost instantaneous! I slept through the night for the first time in weeks. No expensive doctor visit needed. Thank you! - Judy
53. I use a combination of Strength and Birch
. I just rub both on the bunion
each morning. I ran out about a week ago and decided to see if I really needed it. Needless to say my new bottles arrived yesterday. No pain today! Bunion are bones growing crooked because of bad fitting shoes and are only cured by painful surgery. They break the toe and remove the area and then it heals. They can come back. Essential oil has been my only relief. Not fun! - Sue